About Jack Perconte
After playing major league baseball, Jack Perconte has taught baseball and softball since 1988 and offered valuable coaching training too. He has helped numerous youth players reach their potential, as well as having helped parents and coaches navigate their way through the challenging world of youth sports. Jack is one of the leading authorities in the areas of youth baseball training and coaching training advice.
- Performance Coaching Begins with What not to Say
- Youth Baseball – All The Things You Need to Know About The Game Including Equipment Like Bats, Gloves, Cleats, Uniforms and Pants, to Drills, Tournaments and The Various Organizations, Like Dixie Youth Baseball
- Parents Coaching their Children: Top Five Concerns
- Little League Baseball Coaching for Struggling Hitters
- Baseball Drills are Necessary; Here’s Why